- Natural Sweet Potato Dog Chews | Pawtato’s plant-based dog treats are made from nutritious sweet potato, a true superfood, blended with rice. These small knot chews are made with 87% tasty sweet potato!These hypoallergenic rawhide free large knots are made from 87% sweet potato blended with rice to create hypoallergenic and ethical natural dog chews.
- Hypoallergenic Dog Treats | Our dog chews are ideal for dogs with a sensitive stomach. They are free from meat, wheat, dairy, eggs, artificial colour and flavours. No hide from any animal, a great rawhide alternative.
- Puppy Chews From 16 Weeks | Pawtato dog treats can be given to puppies, however we recommend they are over 16 weeks old and under supervision the entire time. We don’t recommend them for younger and smaller puppies. Ideal dog treats for small dogs.
- Low Fat Dog Treats | All the Pawtato dog treats typically have 1% or less fat content.
- This pack contains 10 veggie chew knots formulated with no hide from any animal. Ethical and cruelty-free.
This pack of 10 knots is ideal as dog treat, reward or dog birthday present. Suitable for puppies over 4 months old, these vegan dog treats are ideal for small to medium dogs.
They are low in fat and free from meat, dairy, fish, gmo’s, artificial colour and flavours, making them ideal healthy dog chews.
Our sweet potato and rice blend gives the chews a tough feel and is healthy and ethical alternative to animal based rawhide chews.
With no hide in our chews you can be sure the origins are not from a slaughterhouse waste. Pawtato products are Vegan society approved, Vegetarian society approved and approved as not tested on animals by PeTA.
Sweet Potato Flour (87%), Rice Flour (12%), Vegetable Glycerin, Calcium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate, Brewers Yeast.
Crude Protein Min. 3%, Fat Content Min. 0.5%, Fibre Max. 0.5%, Ash 1%, Moisture Max. 17%.
Feed as a treat or reward anytime, as part of a balances diet. Not suitable for puppies under 4 months old. Always provide plenty of fresh water for your pet. Dogs should be supervised at all times when feeding.