Vegan dog chews made with sweet potato, kelp, spirulina and wakame
- Natural Sweet Potato Dog Chews | Pawtato’s plant-based dog treats are based on nutritious sweet potato, a true superfood, blended with pea protein and fused with 3 land-farmed seaweeds to produce this pack of vegan dog chews.
- Hypoallergenic Dog Treats | Our dog chews are ideal for dogs with a sensitive stomach. They are free from meat, wheat, dairy, eggs, artificial colour and flavours. No hide from any animal, a great rawhide alternative.
- Puppy Chews From 16 Weeks | Pawtato dog treats can be given to puppies, however we recommend they are over 16 weeks old and under supervision the entire time. We don’t recommend them for younger and smaller puppies. Ideal dog treats for small dogs.
- Low Fat Dog Treats | All the Pawtato dog treats typically have 1% or less fat content.
- Each pack contains 5 veggie sea creature shaped chews formulated with no hide from any animal. Ethical and cruelty-free.
Vegan seaweed dog treats from Pawtato dog chews. These hypoallergenic rawhide free sea shaped chews are made from sweet potato and pea protein blended with real three land-farmed seaweeds to create hypoallergenic and ethical, natural dog chews. The packaging is biodegradable and uses water-based inks to help avoid any impact on the environment. Each pack contains 5 medium size chews in the shape of a starfish(sea star), dolphin, seahorse or puffa fish and are ideal as dog treat, reward or dog birthday present. Suitable for puppies over 4 months old, these vegan dog treats are ideal for small, medium and large dogs. They are low in fat and free from meat, dairy, fish, gmo’s, grains, gluten, artificial colour and flavours, making them ideal healthy dog chews. Our sweet potato and pea blend gives the chews a tough feel and is healthy and ethical alternative to animal based rawhide chews. With no hide in our chews you can be sure the origins are not from a slaughterhouse waste. Pawtato products are Vegan society approved, Vegetarian society approved and approved as not tested on animals by PeTA. Keep in a cool dry place. Peg the bag if possible after opening. Supervise your pet at all times. See packet for best before date.
Sweet Potato Flour, Peas, Vegetable Glycerin, Calcium Carbonate, Paprika, Brewers Yeast, Vegetable Oil, Kelp 0.7%, Spirulina 0.7%, Wakame 0.7%, Mint Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorophyll.
Crude Protein Min. 1.5%, Fat Content Min. 1%, Fibre Max. 6%, Ash (orange & brown chews) Max. 5%, (green chews) Max. 7%, (white chews) Max.14%, Moisture Max. 15%.
Feed as a treat or reward anytime, as part of a balances diet. Not suitable for puppies under 4 months old. Always provide plenty of fresh water for your pet. Dogs should be supervised at all times when feeding.